How Self-storage works
Easy access to your storage unit
- Reserve for the desired date
- Access 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Weekly or monthly contracts
- Order online or in-store
- Access the day you order
- Short notice period
This is self-storage
Store in three steps
Order online or in-store
1) Find how much space you need and book a storage unit. You can book and sign online, or visit one of our stores.
Go to the storage facility
2) Transport your belongings to the storage facility. We have easy access for offloading, and you can borrow trolleys to get your belongings into your storage unit
3) Lock your storage unit with the padlock you find inside it, and store your belongings safely until you need them again. Only you have access to your storage unit.
Visit our retail shops
You can visit one of our ten shops and rent a storage unit there if you prefer. You will get guidance from one of our experts on storage solutions. You can also get a personal guided tour before you rent, to get a better grasp of how our different storage sizes look.
The moving supplies you need
We have a big selection of moving supplies of high quality in our shops. Stop by one of our shops for a nice chat and help to find the moving supplies you need!
We rent out equipment that can come in handy during your move. You can rent moving straps, stair trolleys, or sack trolleys in our stores. Contact the shop you want to rent fro for information about price and availability.
Welcome to us!
What storage size do you need?
How big a warehouse do you need?
Your living space 50m2
Many benefits when renting with us
This is how you open the code lock
Start storing today